Open Position: UI Design Engineer
SkAD Labs Sàrl is a disruptive technology startup, building the future standard of mechanical design software. We are radically changing the way engineers are developing their products through a software environment that seamlessly fuses the design and simulation stage for mechanical products. For our research team in Timișoara, Romania, we are hiring a
UI Design Engineer
You will drive the development of a new generation of Computer-Aided Design software with focus on the development of an innovative and intuitive graphical user interface. You will be in charge of the design, development, integration and testing of the end user interface. You will communicate with end users to understand requirements and present UI mock-ups for potential solutions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline from an accredited university.
- Working knowledge and experience in C++ (object oriented) is a must.
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Progress a requirement through a wireframing interactive design and feedback phase up to and including implementation and delivery.
- Fluent in English is a must. Knowledge of French language is a plus.
- Proactive, solution driven mindset, autonomous, self-organized and flexible.
- Must be a quick-study, able to work with a team and independently.
- Must be able to document, track, and present work.
An exciting technical challenge with world-wide impact across many industries and the opportunity to work on something really big. Open attitude and an environment where innovative approaches are embraced. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential.
SkAD Labs Sàrl is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
The current opening is through a CTI project with EPFL for a 1-year term.