Open Position: Sales Director
SkAD Labs is a disruptive technology startup, building SkeletonCAx, the future standard of mechanical design software. We are radically changing the way engineers are developing their products through a CAx software environment that seamlessly fuses the design, simulation and optimization stage for mechanical products. For our business team in Vienna, Austria we are hiring a
B2B Enterprise Software Sales Director
The Director, Enterprise Sales is an individual contributor and field-based sales role responsible for driving sales in the DACH region. In this role you will be responsible for overall deal strategy and providing leadership and direction to drive SkAD’s top line and build a dedicated and effective sales team over time.
The Enterprise Sales Director will be responsible for customer interfacing and relationship building with C-Level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and ultimately the successful negotiations and deal completion with the customer. In short, you will own the opportunity from inception to deal close.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience selling CAD/CAE products
- Experience in Solution Sales or SAAS is essential.
- 8 - 14 years of successful enterprise software sales experience.
- Track record of exceeding quota year over year.
- Ability to identify new sales opportunities and manage complex sales cycle and close strategic deals.
- Ability to build up and lead an effective sales team.
- Experience in closing SME and large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Ability to develop executive level relationships and lead strategic initiatives with customer, and present SkAD’s value proposition to C-level executives.
- Experience in managing enterprise accounts, business pipeline, and revenue forecasts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and strategic thinking skills.
- English and German are a must, French is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a keen business sense is required.
- EU working permit is required.
An exciting challenge the opportunity to work on something really impactful. Open attitude and an environment where innovative approaches are embraced.
SkAD Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.