Open Position: Full Stack Software Developer
SkAD Labs SA is a disruptive technology startup, building the future standard of mechanical design software. We are radically changing the way engineers are developing their products through a software environment that seamlessly fuses the design and simulation stage for mechanical products. For our research team in Timișoara, Romania, we are hiring a
Full Stack Software Developer
You will drive the development of a new generation of Computer-Aided Design software with focus on object and feature recognition functionality. You will be in charge of pushing the limits by developing a modular architecture and implementing your ideas into a prototype. You will explore graphs, while eating algebra and computational mathematics problems for breakfast.
- Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Mechanics or Mechanical Engineering with strong background in programming.
- Experience in C++ (object oriented) is a must.
- Experience in machine learning and/or graphs theory is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of software development experience, preferably more.
- Fluent in English is a must. Knowledge of French language is a plus.
- Proactive, solution driven mindset, autonomous, self-organized and flexible.
- You can take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it.
An exciting technical challenge with world-wide impact across many industries and the opportunity to work on something really big. Open attitude and an environment where innovative approaches are embraced. Attractive remuneration package and growth potential.
SkAD Labs SA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
The current opening is through a CTI project with EPFL for a 1-year term.